Friday, November 21, 2008

Bad Forecast

My mom sent me a link to this site and I responded to her and then forwarded this message to two investment friends.

Watch the video and ignore the text. Granted this is hosted on a website that was built by conspiracy theorists that use completely invalidated information to claim that the government had a hand in 911 and it is an interview from Fox News which is broadcast from a bar which is not my most trusted news source, but I do tend to agree with a lot of what he's saying. If you remember I was buying gold and silver in 2007 because I kept expecting the dollar to devalue significantly, but it just hasn't happened yet. He's saying the same thing as I am, he's just a lot more of a pessimist.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5938

It doesn't look like this is going to be pretty in any way shape or form. People keep comparing this situation to the Great Depression, but I don't think anyone has any sort of concept of how bad it really was. They just say the words without any comprehension of the fear that it should include.

No comments: