Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sony news

This is good news on Sony,

Sony says PlayStation 3 sales better than expected
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081001/tc_nm/us_sony_1

It's not a surprise since I've been saying that the PS3 would start to gain momentum because of the availablity of more games and the BlueRay win.

That said, the price is in the toilet since the market has been hammered so badly and the end of the article talks about possible problems with TV and camera sales. I might be missing the point, but I also might buy some more to lower my cost average. The fact that the price went down even more today after this announcement yesterday has me wanting to hold onto my cash though.

I think I may have sold some of my TTWO yesterday. I put a stop on about half of it a few days ago. I can't look at my account because I'm switching brokerages and there is hold on it, so I can't make any trades for five days or so.

No comments: