Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Game On For Activision Blizzard

ATVI has bounced back nicely and since it is my biggest holding it tends to swing my account a lot. I have not checked it recently, but I'm sure it is finally recovering from the blood letting.

I'm still really bullish on ATVI and I'm glad I didn't do any profit taking at 36 even though it dropped back down to 31. This article Game On For Activision Blizzard is exactly what I've been saying for a while. The fact that the article talks about the Activision lineup and barely mentions the Blizzard side.

Blizzard has its sight set on 2009, where it plans to disseminate the next chapters for World of Warcraft and Starcraft, two online game titles that have fanatical followings globally.


Is even better since I think the Blizzard side has a lot more potential for huge successes than the Activision side. I don't think I've seen a better pair of companies combined into one. This is going to be big. This is one I'm going to be holding for the next nine months or so. Unless of course it triples, then I'll probably get worried and sell a bunch.

No comments: