Tuesday, May 13, 2008

EA, Take-Two

I really like this article on why Take-Two is so valuable and why EA shouldn't get them for so cheap.
Your Money's No Good Hear, EA
I especially like the part at the end where someone finally started talking about the Activision(ATVI), Blizzard merger.

My account is sitting at an all time (post .com bust) high and feels like it is strong. Yesterday ATVI dropped a bunch, but a lot of my other holdings went up. Today a bunch of those holdings are down and ATVI is back up 3%. Both days the account has grown and I'm sitting at +7.2% for the year. I really don't like when it goes up as quickly as it has since it always means it will probably fall back some, but in this case I'm liking what I see. ATVI is sitting at 27% of my account and I'm really thinking about doing a small amount of profit taking, but I said I would wait until it reached 30% and take it back to 25%. Decisions, Decisions...

No comments: