Thursday, May 29, 2008

Waiting and watching

I'm still here, I've just been letting my account ride for a while. I go through trading spurts and the most recent two months was one of the biggest I can remember. Right now I'm happing with the holdings. The account reached a high of 11.2% up for the year and dropped back down to 7.9% at the beginning of the week. It is currently sitting at 9.2% so all seems well. The biggest swings are currently caused by Activision since it is my biggest holding.

I still have to decide what to do with the cash from the GE sale. I just don't have any ideas right now and like to have some cash available when I do have an idea.

Looks like I'll have to give a monthly update tomorrow after the market close. As of today it has been a very good month.

No comments: