Thursday, May 8, 2008

HIV/AIDS OC AIDS Walk

I'm walking in the OC AIDS Walk with RockHarbor. If you would like to help in the fight against HIV/AIDS, please sponsor me (before May 10).

I am also co-leading an HIV/AIDS community development and relief trip to Cape Town, South Africa this summer. We will be working in one of the poorest communities I have ever been to. Working with orphans and vulnerable children, business development and training in the community and HIV/AIDS relief, training and support. I've committed to raising $3500 for that trip and could use prayer and monetary support. If you would like more information on that, please send me an e-mail: wood@side8.com. I will send you a letter with more information. All donations to both trips are tax deductable.

Thanks,
Wood

No comments: